More on FurnitureFromHome Dot Com!

Folks!

This is my follow-up post to my previous post on the same subject, FurnitureFromHome Dot Com.

In my previous post, I told you folks that you can see a lot of bedroom furniture from the above mentioned site. Well, they have lots more really. Among other things, they also have living room furniture and home office furniture (furniture home office).

I must say that I have eyes on one of their great home office furniture. Take a look at the home office furniture setup (it's an l shaped desk) shown down below. Isn’t that gorgeous? :-)

Courtesy of FurnitureFromHome Dot Com


FurnitureFromHome Dot Com sure has a lot of fancy furniture in their online catalogue. How I wish I could find such furniture here in Malaysia. Luckily, FurnitureFromHome accepts international orders and ships worldwide. I need to save up some cash first though. You definitely have to pay considerable amount of money to get quality furniture that you can be proud of.

I’m happy with what they have at the moment and I hope that you would find it the same way too. Do check them out, folks!
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment