Definitely Bukan Budaya Kita!

I got something special for you folks today! A sensational video, hot (pardon me for over exaggerating) off the Parliamentary oven!

Some of you folks may have seen it on YouTube but for the sake of sharing this with my readers, I might as well include the video here in this blog.

The video has something to do with what MalaysiaKini had reported on the 12th of November 2007. Yes folks, you guessed it right. This has something to do with Nazri Abdul Aziz and his latest Parliamentary antic where he pompously called our political opposition parties as ‘Pondans’ or Sissies. I just got the actual video footage of that sensational event and I would like you folks to take a look at it down below.



We should pull our hats off to our Mr. Lim Kit Siang and to the rest of our political opposition key figures for having the patience to cope with such stupidity and arrogance. Any other person might have lunged straight for Nazri’s face!

My dear Nazri, pardon me for saying this but you are a big disgrace to all Muslims and also to the whole Malaysian Malay community. :-(

Harithah bin Wahb, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: May I inform you about the inmates of Paradise? They said: Do this, of course. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Every humble person who is considered to be humble if he were to adjure in the name of Allah, He would fulfill it. He (the Prophet) then said: May I inform you about the denizens of Hell-Fire? They said: Yes. And he said: Every haughty, disdainful and arrogant (person).
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 5092

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment