Personality Spotlight – Noor Hafiza Saharuddin : Fifi does some blogging too!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to chat online with a well known Malaysian celebrity. Her name is Noor Hafiza Saharuddin or better known as Fifi. Yes, that gorgeous looking Malaysian Malay lady (wanita Melayu). :-) After much thought, I made the decision to do a short feature on her here today.

Apart from getting to know her better, I also found out that she’s into blogging as well. Currently she has two blogs under her name and I will share them with you later.

This young lady really amazed me. Despite her young age, she is extremely talented and bursting with ideas. A very industrious young Malaysian Malay woman! I’m sure that most of you only knew her as the anchor woman or television presenter of that ‘Bersamamu’ reality TV show but do you know that she also writes books, trains people and runs her very own online business as well?

A lot of people were quite critical towards her online business and that includes me last few months but now I can say that we have been silenced by her current success. Good for you, Fifi. Keep it up!

In a sense, both of us are not really different from each other. Both of us shares the same passion, to help and assist the Malaysian Malay community realize their self worthiness. My methods are probably rash and direct as compared to hers but we are going on the same direction nonetheless. Alhamdulillah…

What about the rest of you Malaysian Malay women especially those who are young, lost and directionless in the world today? Why don’t you emulate Fifi’s vision and courage as your own? She’s a good role model for any young Malaysian Malay women and I would love to see more of you to be like her and think like her. Stop wasting your time thinking and talking about Akademi Fantasia (silly Malaysian reality TV show), Mawi (some kind of Malaysian Malay superstar... Really aah?) or sayur sawi (some kind of vegetable, I think…). Do something that really matters in life and the hereafter. Just stop from being ignorant and stupid, Okay?

You can start by getting to know her. That’s not too difficult to do, isn’t it? You can do that by reading her blogs. As I have said earlier, currently she has two. One is FifiNoorHafiza Dot Blogspot Dot Com and the other one is Blog Dot Fifi Dot Com Dot My. If you are not inspired by them, I really don’t know what else will.

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment