Social Bookmarking Site for Anwar Ibrahim!?

I’m afraid so, I found this out after doing some checking on my premium Alexa Web Information Service account earlier today. Yes, we have a Social Bookmarking Site dedicating itself (thanks to its community members) in bookmarking news about Anwar Ibrahim in the World Wide Web!

What is the URL and who is behind it?

AnwarNews Dot Co Dot CC.

As of time of writing, I really don’t know who is behind it. I tried to dig for more information about it on WHOIS but found that AnwarNews Dot Co Dot CC is a domain mapped or forwarded from some other registered domain.

I have ways of finding out but I don’t think I should waste my precious time on it. I got a lot of other better things to do. UMNO and Special Branch can hire me if they want to know more about it. ;-P

Anwar Ibrahim, AnwarNews, Social Bookmarking Site

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

Berita dari gunung said...

Anwar, being the trend-setter of Malaysian Political Race used someone else mouth to shout. He used Khalid Ibrahim's mouth to yell like hell on Uitm issue.

As always, trend comes and fades.

Post a Comment