Privacy Policy
Malay
Women
Helping to voice the interests, thoughts, fears and concerns of the Malay Women to the whole world!
You're at »
Home
»
news
» Expect more misery in 2008! »
Related Post on MalaysiaKini: PM: Economic growth imperilled b...
Expect more misery in 2008!
Related Post on MalaysiaKini:
PM: Economic growth imperilled by oil prices
Tired of Malaysian politics?
Come and visit Orlando's Walt Disney World Resort anytime soon and have the fun of your life!
Technorati Tags:
oil
,
price
,
prices
,
outlook
,
forecast
,
2008
,
economy
,
china
,
india
,
malaysia
,
malaysiakini
Subscribe via
RSS
or Email:
Promote Malay Women!
Related Posts
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe To Malay Women
Subscribe to Malay Women via
RSS
|
Email
Recommend MW to Google
Recommend MW to Facebook
Follow @MalayWomen
Popular Posts
2008 Malaysian Election: What have we done!?
I have to admit that I’m beginning to regret my decision to vote for DAP (the only opposition party in my constituency). I’m also beginning ...
Please do not play with fire, Malaysians
Folks! Do you know that a lot of our Malaysian Muslims were not happy with the letter sent by Steve Oh and published by MalaysiaKini yester...
Do you know what colloidal silver is?
Well folks, I have something really weird today. It is quite common in the United States and United Kingdom but people here in South East As...
DAP Perak in deep sh*t!
Yes, DAP Perak is in deep trouble alright and so is their arrogant leader, Mr. Lim Kit Siang. Serves them right! More than 20 Perak Malay NG...
Beyonce scared stiff of Malaysians?
Well well well… It seems like the much touted Beyonce debut concert here in Malaysia would not happen after all. At least that’s what Malays...
Islam & Polygyny (Polygamy)!
This post has a lot to do with polygyny (polygamy). It is not that I want to talk about it; rather I was forced to do so when an anonymous r...
The Baha’i Faith organization is spreading their teachings to Malaysia?
Let’s not waste too much on this. To all Malaysian Malay ( Melayu ) Muslims, I have a quickie warning to be given to every one of you today....
HINDRAF: Going for broke!?
Folks! Take note that HINDRAF earlier today had released a shocking Press or Media Statement ! I have the full transcript of it for you fo...
Arrogant DAP beginning to show their true color
Stupid! Really stupid! That is how I feel about DAP right now. Just because they won more seats than everybody else in Perak, they think tha...
A blatant waste of public funds?
Related Post: Guess who is c...
Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
Apr 28
(1)
►
Apr 20
(1)
►
Apr 19
(1)
►
Apr 16
(1)
►
Apr 15
(1)
►
Apr 13
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
May 18
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
Apr 19
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
Jan 03
(1)
►
Jan 02
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment