Keep sending those love letters!

Folks!

I’m tired of blogging about Malaysian politics and today I want to blog about something else that has been playing in my mind ever since I reached puberty. :-)

Nope, it’s not about the dreaded ‘S’ word, it is about romance. Well, I guess it is okay to blog about love and romance once in a while. At least this would prove that full time socio-political bloggers like me do think about other aspects of life as well. We are not dead to the world, you know. :-)

To be honest, I’m not an expert in this particular topic. I had my fair share of ups and downs in relationships before and I’m not going to waste your time talking about what I had learnt from all of them today. I need to write a book if I want to do that. :-)

I just want to share with you folks one little tip that many married couples have given me in the past. Most married couples wrote and sent love letters to each other during their courtship years. Surprisingly, many married men dropped that routine after their marriages. Well, I got news for you folks. It turns out that women actually want guys to continue that tradition even though they would say that they no longer need it. Don’t believe them, guys!

So, keep sending those love letters even though you are all ready married, folks!
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment