Malaysian Malay women… Beware of China-made Toys! Part II

With regards to my earlier posting with the same subject posted on the 2nd of August 2007, I would like to bring your attention once again to this very subject.

I was asked by a reader of this blog to feature two good videos here. The two videos featured a television show called Inside Story and it was produced by Aljazeera Dot Net quite recently. Consider it as their inside story on this whole subject. I have taken a look at it and found it to be enlightening.

Take note that I’m not doing this on behalf of our Malaysian Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs. They never bothered to give us any information on this subject. Our government-controlled news media did not say much about it either and that includes TV¾, the so called champion of the Malaysian Malays (Melayu). Heck, correct me if I’m wrong but I think even MalaysiaKini did not say anything about this back then.

Funny, isn’t it?

How come they are not really highlighting this issue and show some concerns here in Malaysia? :-(

Is it because that it might make life difficult for some of our business community who imported a lot of those good-for-nothing China-made products? :-(

Are they silently protecting our local Pharaohs (filthy rich business community) who laughed all their way to the banks? :-(

I’m afraid that I did not have the answers to all of the above questions. I’m just another ‘monkey’, ‘goblok’ and ‘karaoke singer’. :-)


Part I

Part II

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment