Flip-flopping Prime Minister does it again!



Do you remember the following scene?

That was exactly 3 months ago when Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said to the whole world that he had no plans of stepping down. You know what happened yesterday right? :-)



Yes, he did his infamous flip-flopping act once again but many Malaysians think he did the right kind of flip-flopping and they welcomed it this time around.

Well Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, I have doubts about your so called retirement plan but I’m also sick and tired of thinking negative. I will try to ignore my doubts and think positive. I will try to believe that you are really sincere about stepping down.

I sincerely hope that this is the last flip-flopping act coming from you. Malaysians will not be happy if you make another sudden u-turn in 2010! :-)

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment