Thank you Barisan Nasional! Thank you Malaysians!

First and foremost, let me express ‘syukur’ to Allah swt for granting us poor and suffering Malaysians a glimmer of hope after the conclusion of the 2008 Malaysian election.

Syukur Alhamdulillah… Allah is Great!

Congratulations are in order for our defiant and hardworking political opposition parties who had worked really hard to achieve this unexpected ‘victory’. Sure, Barisan Nasional had won by a whisker through a simple majority but nobody gives a damn about them anymore. What is more important is that our political opposition parties had won 5 states and managed to prevent Barisan Nasional from wreaking more havoc with their two-third majority in the next 4 years.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Malaysians doesn’t matter whether they are Malays, Chinese or Indians who had voted for our political opposition parties yesterday. I’m glad that we have a lot of caring and concerned Malaysians out there who love this nation more than those greedy politicians and good-for-nothing aristocrats.

May Allah swt Bless you all!

Last but not least, we also have to thank Barisan Nasional for this glorious moment in Malaysian history. It would not have been possible without their horrible incompetence in doing their job in the last few years. This is just a mere warning, Barisan Nasional. Don’t play around with the common people; we are not stupid!

Thank you Barisan Nasional! Thank you Malaysians!


Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


3 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Saidul,

I read your comment in Haris Ibrahim's blog:

"Yes, Muslims should be thankful to Allah swt… This victory is divine and indeed God-sent.

Alhamdulillah…"

Are you only concerned for Muslims or for all Malaysians? Hope we are still considered Malaysians although we are non-Muslims.

BTW, I left a long comment in Haris's post which I don't know if he will get to read as I don't know if he himself or his group of helpers are helping him with the moderation. I also don't know if you will approve this comment and respond to it as many comments had been approved but got no response.

I was a member of Haris's Peoples' Parliament but no longer because of a very small difference but same objectives. But now I have to depend on Haris getting those parties that endorse what he called a beautiful document at Haris Ibrahim at DAP SS2 Petaling Jaya ceramah. Although we had a small difference, I though he gave a great speech and took the trouble to type the transcript. I just have to depend on Haris and to pray that PAS will consult those in their charge just like what is stated in the CSI-Parliamnent pledge. BTW there is a link to Should non-Muslim have a say over whether Malaysia should become an Islamic state? in comment in Haris's post where he thank God. I think you said you will eventually give a response to the above post which was prompted by one of your posts. I am still waiting.

reluctant protest blogger
Praying fervently for Malaysia

SAS, second great-grandson of Kulup Lembang said...

Hello there my good friend... :-)

"Are you only concerned for Muslims or for all Malaysians? Hope we are still considered Malaysians although we are non-Muslims."

Of course my concerns are for all Malaysians. You may have misunderstood the comments that I had left behind over at Haris's blog. I was addressing fellow Muslims, that's why I chose to remind Muslims to be thankful to Allah swt.

Surely I can't include all Malaysians in such address. That might piss some folks off and I don't want to do that.

Believe me Peter, if I had the opportunity to meet everyone who had voted for our political opposition parties, I would have hugged every single one of them with warmth and sheer thankfulness.

I'm happy for Malaysia right now. There is hope at the end of the tunnel! :-)

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Saidul,

Thanks for responding and I should have read your post before commenting, but still nothing wasted. One thing. I saw 2 news articles by Bernama, one saying Kedah going to implement Hudud and another saying PAS going to have 3 Mentri Besars (chief ministers) while DAP amd PKR will have one each. PAS I think did not secure such a huge victory that will justify having so much more MB's than DAP or PKR.

Don't know if true or not as it is Bernama, and don't know if it is part of the BN's dirty misinformation. But I suspect you and your Muslim friends have close contacts with PAS and will like to hear from PAS itself regarding those 2 articles. Hope you can draw their attention to this/the articles and get an official announcement of PAS stand on whether non-Muslim need to be consulted on HUDUD and Islamic state, etc.

Wish I did get that hug from you. I almost spoilt my Parliament vote but ended up as a counting agent to make very sure that that don't happen. Unfortunately we can talk about it.

reluctant protest blogger
(not my main blog, but forced to become a "political" blogger by necessity)

Post a Comment