Have you ever save energy?

Folks! Tell me honestly, have you ever tried to save energy for real in the past?

Perhaps under current economic slowdown and ridiculously high cost of living here in Malaysia, Malaysians are more concerned about saving money without realizing that their money saving actions might also help them in saving energy. I lived in Kuala Lumpur once and now I do realize that some of my past desperate money saving actions had indeed saved energy.

Everyone has a car in Kuala Lumpur at least a very small compact car such as Perodua Kancil. Like everyone else, there are times where I would abandon my private car and opt for public transportation to save money. Do you know how much I managed to save from my fuel bills? I saved more than 120%! At the same time, my decision to rely upon public transportation also helps reduce our national fuel consumption. It might be insignificant but if thousands of other Malaysians are doing the same, our national fossil fuel savings would be apparent.

Saving energy will also help you save money. So, if you are thinking of finding ways to save money, get some good energy saving tips from the link that I have provided just now.

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment