MalaysiaKini, please filter your Blog RSS Feed Aggregators!

I would like to ask MalaysiaKini to filter out or ban the following blog from being featured or aggregated by their ‘Blogs on BERSIH’ and ‘MKINI in Blogs’ RSS feed aggregators as soon as possible:
  • healthfullup.com

Take note that the domain (HealthFullUp Dot Com) is registered to an American entity (known only as WhoisGuard) currently based in Westchester, California. To my surprise, WhoisGuard owns more than 139,328 other domains! The domain is hosted on a server registered to an American company (JustEdge Networks Inc.) currently based in Cliffton, New Jersey. The thing that really pissed me off about this blog is their tendency to steal stories and articles written by somebody else. They have stolen my past articles numerous times all ready and I am not at all happy about it. Take note that I had not given them any permission whatsoever to copy and publish my articles and stories nor was I approached by anybody to do so!

MalaysiaKini can help bloggers fight and combat such online thieves by filtering them from their RSS feed aggregators. I will of course take action against the irresponsible party. There are many ways to do that and I will not reveal them for the time being.

WHOIS record for HealthFullUp Dot Com
They stole my story! (They have stolen a lot more really!) :-(


Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

Sagaladoola said...

Send a mail to editor@malaysiakini.com to inform them.

Post a Comment