Friday Special! An Islamic History of Europe!

Alhamdulillah! All Praise to Allah swt!

Time really flies nowadays. Before I know it, today is all ready Friday. Frankly speaking, I’m not at all ready to dish out my weekly Friday Special segment right now but let me see what I can do under such situation.

I do have something in mind. The thought came across my mind after seeing that many non-Muslims had raised their concerns about the apparent rise of Islam in Europe. One of my many readers had even asked me to give my comments about it after he came across one article about Islam in Denmark. InsyAllah, I would entertain his request when I’m free.

Let’s not talk about the rise of Islam in Europe here today. Let’s go back in time and learn what Islam has done for Europe in the past. Thanks to BBC Hour, we could go back in time in style! They have done a great job in producing a wonderful story on the history of Islam in Europe and I really applaud them for that. I have their story on video and you can take a look at it down below.



InsyAllah, the non-Muslims in Europe would then understand that they should not be afraid of Islam. They have nothing to be scared of. The non-Muslims should not worry too much about Islam rising once again in Europe or anywhere in the world for that matter. Islam is about providing salvation to mankind. Islam has done that in the past and Islam would do that again some time soon. :-)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Saidul,

It is me again. Your stand on Islamic state is known. Now tell me your opinion of the following:

Indonesia: 'Islamic State not part of Quran'

Jakarta Post: Statement was made by the Bathsul Masail (problem deliberation) Commission on the last day of the conference of the East Java chapter of Nahdlatul Ulama

Maybe even make another post on it. You should thank me for feeding possible ideas for your prolific posting by putting a link to my site Pray for Malaysia.

Post a Comment