Online Alert! Online predator preying upon Malaysiakini related stories!

Folks!

It has come to my attention that we have an online predator that preys upon any stories posted by bloggers which have a ‘MalaysiaKini’ as a tag or keyword in them.

I should know because I was one of his or her victim earlier today. One of my posts, ‘Malaysians in space VS Malaysians without space’, had been hacked and they even have the audacity to steal my link and put theirs instead. Anybody who clicked on the headline as displayed by MalaysiaKini’s Google Blog Search Gadget would not be directed to my story but would be redirected to their websites instead!


Yes! I am very angry with this sort of online intrusion! :-(



MalaysiaKini, please ban the following URLs from your Google Blog Search Gadget as soon as possible:
  1. www.bathsavo.info/
  2. www.uvme.biz/

As for the rest of you bloggers out there, please be on the lookout for this sort of online predator. You might be their next victim!

Technorati Tags: , ,
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

Sagaladoola said...

Hi there,

Bad luck huh....

Try sending a mail to editor@malaysiakini.com to alert them about this.

Post a Comment