Strange creatures caught on video by a Chinese reporter?

Yes, folks!

If you had been watching TV3’s evening news yesterday, you would have noticed that they featured a short story on it.

I’m a sucker for UFOs, monsters and aliens… Hence, you can bet that I would be pounding on my computer keyboard to seek more information on the story in the internet.

Luckily, I did get the full story on ChinaNews Dot Cn. According to ChinaNews, the strange creatures were sighted on the 13th of September by Zhuo Yongsheng, a Chinese TV reporter. The sighting occurred at a remote spot somewhere near China’s border with Korea. There is supposed to be a video of it but I could not locate it as of time of writing. I would post it later once I got it.

Courtesy of ChinaNews Dot Cn
Courtesy of ChinaNews Dot Cn
Courtesy of ChinaNews Dot Cn
Courtesy of ChinaNews Dot Cn

What the hell are they, folks? Any ideas? It could have been birds or even seals but Zhuo Yongsheng said otherwise. He’s more inclined to believe that they are some kind of lake monsters.

Technorati Tags: ,
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment