PAS, why send that memorandum to Jalan Dungun?

PAS today submitted a memorandum stating that a serious breach of human rights had been committed during the Pantai Batu Buruk incident to the office of the United Nations here in Jalan Dungun, Damansara.

HarakahDaily and MalaysiaKini have more on this story.

I gave my NGO friends a few phone calls earlier today and asked them about this new development. Every one of them said that if PAS really wants the United Nations to look into the Pantai Batu Buruk incident further, they should have submitted the memorandum straight to United Nations headquarters instead of submitting it to the local office. My friends have given me the reasons for that but I’m not going to reveal them here.

Yes, PAS. I do agree that you folks should have submitted that memorandum to United Nations headquarters which is located in New York. Submit that memorandum straight to the hands of the United Nations Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon!

Barisan Nasional is pretty lucky. If I’m in charge of PAS, I would have sent memorandums to Osama Bin Laden and his Al-Qaeda too. I’m sure that Osama Bin Laden would respond with a brand new video for Barisan Nasional in the following days. That should make Barisan Nasional sweat a little bit. :-)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

why al qaeda? u want our beloved country be bommed by their militants as they did in pakistan recently?
do you not hepy with your life in malaysia right now?
be objectives,sis ..

Post a Comment