Where can you find the rest of the ‘monkeys’ & ‘gobloks’ in the Malaysian blogosphere?

You know something, my fellow readers. Last few days my friends joked around saying that I have been promoted in the online world. They were giggling like mad but yet they don’t want to disclose the joke and they told me to find it out on my own instead.

I asked myself, have I done something silly online? I went back and looked into my blogs and yet I could not find anything quite wrong with them. Bloody hell… What are they talking about then?

Alas, earlier today I finally found out what their joke was all about. Yes, it is true, I suppose. I may have been promoted in the online world. They were referring to the current war of words between some of our silly political leaders and some of our brave Malaysian political bloggers. Yes, my fellow readers. Malaysia currently has a war in her hands. Silly war really… :-)

Whatever it is, the war of words has pissed off some of our Malaysian political figures and they have come out not fighting but cursing… Poor thing… They need to see some shrinks (psychologists) fast… Anyway, they came out cursing our Malaysian political bloggers and called them silly names such as ‘monkeys’ and ‘gobloks’ (an idiot, according to the Indonesian language).

If you want to find out what this whole war of words is all about here in Malaysia, first you must visit and read hundreds of our Malaysian political blogs. Only then you would understand what this is all about. So, where can you find the rest of these ‘monkeys’ and ‘gobloks’ then?

Well, a Malaysian blogger known only as ‘A Voice’ has been kind enough to provide everyone with a constantly updated directory of Malaysian SOPO (stands for Socio-Political) blogs. Any local ‘monkeys’ and 'gobloks’ who blogs on Malaysian societies, communities, politics and economy should be there in the grand directory. You can find the rest of my primates there too! :-)

Looks like 2007 is not only our official Visit Malaysia year but it is also our grand-but-unofficial Visit Malaysian Blogs year. Check them out today!


Maybe we should change that old adage, ‘To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia’. How about ‘To know Malaysia is to read Malaysian blogs’. Hmm… Interesting…

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment