Wake up Malaysian Malay Muslims!

As a born Muslim, I had always taken the opportunity wherever and whenever I can to learn more about Islam. My tendency to do that was quite visible lately. Alhamdulillah… Suffice to say that nowadays I would take the opportunity to attend and listen to any speeches given by our local Islamic Ulamas and scholars.

Today however, I stumbled upon a very good speech in the form of a video. Frankly speaking, the speech is the most inspiring and the most powerful message I have ever heard so far in my life. It is targeted to those young Muslims over in America but in actual sense, it is should be heard by all Muslims wherever in the world!

I would like to feature the video here today for all of my readers especially for those young Muslims who are eager to be some kind of ‘mat salehs’ (westerners). I sincerely hope that every Muslims who viewed this video today would in the end finally wake up from their slumbers and hallucinations. The speech would definitely whack some sense into Muslims. It has done that for me and I hope that it would do the same for you too. :-) This is not something that you can see from any other Malaysian sites such as Malaysia Today or MalaysiaKini. Take some time to view it. It would only take about 10 minutes of your time.

What about you folks over at UMNO? You should see the video and hear the speech yourselves. As the so called savior of Islam and the Malaysian Malays (Melayu), you should ask yourselves whether every one of you have done enough for Islam in Malaysia. :-(

We Malaysian Muslims knew the answer all right but it is time for every one of you to take a few hard looks at your individual selves, think hard about it and come out with the answer on your own! :-(


This video maybe offensive and inappropriate for some folks. Viewer discretion is advised

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

Divine Book said...

Nice video :) MashaAllah. Thanks for sharing...

Post a Comment