Malaysia, Iluminati and the New World Order?

You know what, my fellow readers… I had breakfast alone yesterday morning in a Malaysian Malay (Melayu) café, sipping away my hot Milo (popular Malaysian drink) and enjoying my ‘nasi lemak’ (popular Malaysian dish) as usual. There was this three ‘pakciks’ (Malaysian Malay senior citizens) sitting and having breakfast on another table not far from where I’m sitting and they were engaged in what I would call a very interesting verbal discussion. I really could not help overhearing them since they were talking rather loud, obviously unaware of the people around them. Typical Malaysians… :-)

So, I just sat there over at my place and played dumb while secretly listening to their conversations like a well disguised Special Branch agent. They were discussing current local issues ranging from economy to politics and those infamous names of ‘Pak Lah’ and ‘Najib’ would be mentioned from time to time. I couldn’t help smiling of course, lucky they didn’t notice that. Suddenly I overheard them saying ‘Trilateral Commission’ and ‘Raja Petra Kamarudin’ and that nearly choked me! Wow! I said to myself, these ‘pakciks’ really know their stuffs! Now, who says our Malaysian elderly folks are not internet savvy? Eat your heart out UMNO, looks like Raja Petra Kamarudin and his Malaysia Today blog is read even by our senior citizens! I’m sure they would hit the panic button some time soon! :-)

Those three ‘pakciks’… I guess… was referring to one interesting posting posted by Raja Petra Kamarudin on his blog on the 5th of August 2007. It was about a well known ‘Tan Sri’ and his alleged involvement in the Trilateral Commission. After a long discussion among themselves, those three ‘pakciks’ dismissed Raja Petra Kamarudin’s story as rubbish in the end. I’m not at all surprised, any blind Malaysian Malays who have been living as frogs under their Malaysian coconut shells (katak bawah tempurung) would have done the same thing. That’s why Malaysians must learn to travel and see the world outside of Malaysia. Only then you would know what is really going on in the world today. You will learn nothing from our silly mainstream news.

Now, what about you readers out there? Have you ever heard of the Trilateral Commission before? What about the Iluminati or the New World Order? I guess not, right? I’m sure that most Malaysian Malays would associate power, monopoly and domination with our local political parties such as Barisan Nasional, UMNO, MCA, MIC and so forth. You are not seeing the whole big picture just yet, my fellow Malaysian Malays... :-)

Come on now, do you really believe that ‘Pak Lah’ and ‘Najib’ are the two most powerful men in Malaysia? Do you really think that they are so powerful that they can do anything and dictate everything here? Think again…

They are just puppets; puppets who have to answer to a lot of powerful people outside of Malaysia. They may look strong and mighty here in Malaysia but they are nothing but peanuts to the eyes of their puppet masters. So please do not simply bang and hit them from left to right with accusations. This is exactly what those puppet masters want us to do. :-(

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I do believe that the world is actually run by some powerful groups of people. The tell tale signs are everywhere! They are much more powerful than government leaders; they dictate things and terms all over the world. In the South East Asian region, they weave their powerful invisible magical wands through their proxies over in Singapore and Philippines. Who knows? Maybe they all ready have people within Malaysia to do their dirty jobs for them here! I strongly feel that they all ready have. :-( To those who never heard of the Trilateral Commission, Iluminati or the New World Order before, the following videos should get you up to speed on such things.

Viewer discretion is advised!

Viewer discretion is advised!

“Abu Darda reported that Allah’s Messenger said: If anyone memorizes the first ten Ayāt (verses) of Sūrah al-Kahf, he would be protected from Dajjāl.”

(Sahīh Muslim)

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


3 comments:

Axinar said...

The more time goes on the more I'm convinced all the major decisions in the world are made by ONE person ...

But who that one person may be I have NO idea ...

Yet anyway ...

Unknown said...

well, what you wrote there is true - there IS a group of people who runs everything and they are watching every step - we are being controlled in a way, yes they are the puppet master - sad isn't it? Malaysia is not to spare - just look around us, look at the social problems... and Malaysians especially Malays are easily influenced... what a sad sad world - don't underestimate those pakciks they might know more that we thought...
have you watch documentaries from Abdullah Hashem and The Arrivals(youtube)?

Eacs said...

I do believe the world is controlled by a group so called "Elite" people who are behind the scene.

Look at our generation, do you found that everything from the tv,radio,social media. Mostly are highly influenced by the corporation ads to consume ? Coca Cola, iProducts and etc..

if you read Dr Rima E. Laibow, talking about codex. I think the world is going to the greatest depression ever. Human Population will be depopulate.

Post a Comment