Malaysian Malay women & Malaysian public toilets!

You know something, my fellow readers. When I was young and naughty, I noticed that most Malaysian Malay women (wanita Melayu) did not have any interests in taking part in any outdoor activities such as nature trail trekking or camping. I never did bother to ask them why because I thought that it is a normal disliking for the Malaysian Malay women community.

As I grow older and wiser, I finally figured out why. Believe it or not, majority of our Malaysian Malay women stayed away from any outdoor activities because of the deplorable state of our Malaysian public toilets! Those public toilets in shopping malls where you have to pay to gain entry do not count, for they are well maintained by some companies. I’m talking about Malaysian public toilets that you would normally see in bus stations, recreation parks, gas pump stations and so forth.

Yeah, I know. These public toilets are well renowned for their filthiness. This is why most Malaysian Malay women would do everything they can to avoid them. I really feel sorry for them. Malaysian Malay women normally dress in ‘baju kurungs’, a type of clothing that is not all friendly with filthy public toilets. As Moslems, Malaysian Malay women requires a clean environment to cleanse themselves and ‘baju kurungs’ would only make things harder for them to do so in filthy public toilets. I guess this is why more and more Malaysian Malay women today prefers to wear jeans on any leisure outings. But hold on a second, what about those that wears tight booty (whoops) or body fitting jeans? Wouldn’t they have problems in taking care of their business in filthy public toilets too? :)

Oh whatever… Talking about filthy toilets, I stumbled upon this hilarious but very informational video on this subject yesterday. I really love Brits; they have such a good sense of humor. I truly enjoyed this video and I hope my readers out there would enjoy it too. I’m sure that some of the scenes in this video would bring back horrid but wonderful memories to some Malaysian Malay women out there. It might be funny but the tips given in the video may actually helps women!



Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


2 comments:

Morgan said...

I think filthy public toilets are a standard item no matter where you go on this entire planet.. Liked the video about the porta potties....those truly are the filthiest portable devices in the world! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a nice blog here, keep up the great work. Maybe you could stop by my blog sometime here: Cool Ideas
Cheers :)

Post a Comment