Gadget Advisor: Covering gadgets and tech news

I have been reading Gadget Advisor for quite some time now and I believe that it has potential to be an authority blog on gadgets and tech news in the near future. Gadget Advisor is quite new but check out their short but well written posts on online backup services, universal remote control and network media player.

I have no idea who or which tech group is behind Gadget Advisor but they have done a very good job so far. Gadget Advisor is nicely designed and very much clutter-free, unlike my other silly tech blog that some of you may have visited in the past. Perhaps I should do a little redesigning myself and based it upon what I have seen at Gadget Advisor. :-)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment