MySuit: Made to measure suits

I just found something very interesting couple of minutes ago at SocialSpark. There is a company that has more than 40 years of suit-making experience. As matter of fact, one of its divisions is one of the biggest suit makers in the world!

I’m talking about MySuit, specializing in making custom made suits or in their own definition, made-to-measure suits. At a glance, MySuit doesn’t look different than any other suit making companies but a closer look revealed that MySuit is very serious about making custom made suits for their customers!

I have been thinking about getting a brand new suit and MySuit reminded me that I should consider getting a custom suit this time around. I prefer to have a 3-button jacket style, complete with pockets and sleeve buttons. I have no idea what sort of fabric I should use for my new suit yet, perhaps I should go for a light-colored fabric.

Oh well, let’s go back to MySuit. Can you see what my problem really is?

Yes, I do have some ideas but I really don’t know what is best for me. Suit making companies such as MySuit should be able to help me on that since they have consultants that are more than happy to help me create the perfect suit. I have confidence in MySuit because I know what those MySuit consultants are capable of providing after making a quick review of their services via My.Suit Experience.

Check out MySuit, folks. Compared to other suit making companies, they have something extra to offer!

Post?slot_id=23099&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


Storefront_logo

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment