Stone Mountain Park: My next holiday destination?

Have you ever been to Atlanta, the capital city of Georgia?

I have been there before but not as a tourist. While on transit at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport waiting for my connecting flight, I took the opportunity to flag down a taxi and ask him to bring me to the most iconic site in the city. I was surprised at first when the cab driver said that he will bring me to the Georgia Aquarium but he soon explained that it is the world’s largest aquarium and I will have great fun there. I think I did! :-)

Do you want to know why I’m reminiscing about my past short visit to Atlanta?

It is because I just found out that Atlanta has a great natural wonder. Atlanta has the largest piece of exposed granite in the world, Stone Mountain!

I got to know that after visiting TrustedTours Dot Com and the site has some interesting Atlanta tours and that include trips to the Stone Mountain Park, the home of the world’s largest piece of granite. I also found out that Stone Mountain Park is not only popular in Atlanta. As matter of fact, Stone Mountain Park is Georgia’s top tourist attraction!

I wish I could make plans to visit Atlanta soon, a real visit this time. Perhaps I should spend a week or two there just to make sure that I can visit as many interesting places as I can there. :-)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment