Multimedia Conversion Tool that can do everything!?

Stumbled upon this surprisingly powerful tool couple of hours ago, quiet impressed with what it said it can do in one single package.

I’m talking about Blaze Media Pro, an all-in-one multimedia converter, editor, burner and dvd ripping (dvd ripper to some folks) software that seems to support all well known media formats.

Checked its minimum system requirements just now and I don’t think I need to have a high-end computer to use it:
  • Pentium III 800 MHz or better
  • Windows 98 or later
  • 1GB RAM
  • 30MB hard disk

Currently priced at $50, which is a bit absurd since we can download powerful multimedia converters for free from the World Wide Web. I’m skeptical as always but luckily there is a Blaze Media Pro Trial Version that I can download allowing me to test the software for free for 15 days. I have downloaded a copy just now but I will only try it tomorrow or this coming Sunday.

I have been looking for a good video converter or audio converter for quite sometime and I hope this is it. If it’s really good, I just might buy a copy. Will let you folks know about what I think about this tool later.
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment