Toying with remote access this weekend

As a full time home based business entrepreneur, blogger and online money maker, I’m always on the lookout for some great new technology that can give me convenience and simplicity.

I found something interesting earlier today that can help me tremendously if it is reliable. It has something to do with remote access. You know; the kind of technology that gives you the opportunity to access your laptop or workstation at home or in the office anywhere in the world via World Wide Web. I have been thinking about taking advantage of this technology for some time but I have no confidence in built-in remote access capability that comes in with every operating system.

I have more confidence with those paid remote access services provided by third parties and today I think I may have found a great remote access service provider that I’m comfortable with. I’m talking about RemotePC Dot Com. Overall, I’m happy with what RemotePC Dot Com can offer to their customers and I’m going to take full advantage of their 30-day free trial starting this coming weekend since I would be on the road traveling. I would like to see if remote access could really do it for me. :-)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment