Malaysians should keep up with Obama & Hillary Clinton

Heads up fellow Malaysians, aren’t you ever get sick and tired of hearing Malaysian political news?

There are times that I do feel sick and tired of our Malaysian politics an I also realize that the world is much bigger than Malaysia. Sure, I do read Malaysian political news but I spent more time reading what is going on out there.

My top foreign political interest at the moment is definitely US Presidential Elections News. You know, reading all about those Obama and Hillary Clinton campaign news on the World Wide Web. Even though they are on the other side of the globe, the next American President is bound to make waves here and this is why I’m keeping myself updated with their current news and developments.

You should do the same too, Malaysians!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment