Islamophobia, Malaysia & George W Bush!

You readers out there who have been reading this blog ever since day one should know that I regularly visited Malaysia Today, a blog owned by Raja Petra Kamarudin. You readers out there would also know that at times I would either feature or quote some of his postings here in this blog.

One thing that you readers out there may not know is that Raja Petra Kamarudin’s blog sometimes hurts my feelings deep inside. I’m pretty sure that there are many other people who may have been offended by his blog as well. No, it has nothing to do with Raja Petra Kamarudin’s postings. Rather it is the comments left behind by his readers.

If you have been reading Malaysia Today for quite some time, I’m sure that you would notice the tremendous amount of hatred that Malaysia Today’s readers have on Islam. We do indeed have Islamophobia here in Malaysia. Only Allah Knows just how many Islamophobics that we have in the country today. :-(

What I could not understand is that those Islamophobics would blindly bang and wallop Islam as if they had known Islam all their life! If you are a non-Muslim, please honestly tell me today:

How much do you really know about Islam?

Have you read our Noble Qur’an before?

I knew little about Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism and Judaism. Because of my lack of understanding, I abstained myself from commenting on matters related to such religions. What I did in the past however was to ask questions instead so that I could understand more about other religions. Many other Muslims in the world today also observe the same kind of approach in dealing with unknown religious issues. Unfortunately our non-Muslims in Malaysia prefer to follow the path of John Wayne, Billy the Kid and George W Bush. Shoot first and ask questions later or is it shoot first and don’t give a damn about seeking answers.

Pardon me for asking this…

What do you non-Muslims use for thinking and reasoning?

Is it your brains or your bloody emotions?

Give it a long thought, guys. In the meantime, let me offer you the opportunity to view the following videos that would give you some understanding on the vision of Islam. Take some time to learn a little bit more about Islam today.


This video maybe offensive and inappropriate for some folks. Viewer discretion is advised

This video maybe offensive and inappropriate for some folks. Viewer discretion is advised

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment