Friday Special! Death!

Alhamdulillah! All Praise to Allah!

I am thankful to Allah swt for once again I have been given the opportunity to post my weekly Friday Special segment here today.

Let’s not talk about Budget 2008 here today. Let’s not talk about Pak Lah and UMNO here today. Let’s not talk about Tun Dr Mahathir here today. Let’s not talk about HarakahDaily, MalaysiaKini and Malaysia Today here today. Let’s not talk about Port Klang Free Zone here today. Let’s not talk about your boyfriends and girlfriends here today. Let’s not talk about George W Bush and his weapons of mass destruction here today. They are all insignificant and mean nothing to us once we are dead and six feet under!

Yes, let’s talk about death once again here today.

Are we all prepared for death? Are we all prepared for the Afterlife (Al-Akhirah)?

SubhanAllah! We can’t even answer those questions, can we? Only Allah Knows Best!

Those reaching the age of eighty-something and suddenly found that they are being admitted to IJN (Institut Jantung Negara or National Heart Institute) quite frequently lately may think of death more often than other people.

Those that have been blessed with health, wealth and happiness however should not take death for granted. Death can come upon us on the most sudden, mysterious and horrible ways!


This video maybe offensive and inappropriate for some folks. Viewer discretion is advised

Technorati Tags: ,
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

SAS, second great-grandson of Kulup Lembang said...

Folks!

I made a big error today! Luckily some folks pointed it out to me earlier today.

Under normal circumstances, I would never use ‘malaysiakini’ as a keyword or anchor text on my Friday Special weekly segment for it has nothing to do with issues raised by MalaysiaKini. However, I did not realize that I had use ‘malaysiakini’ as my keyword and anchor text when I posted this posting in the wee hours of Friday morning. Honestly, I did not realize it.

To Steven Gan, his team over at MalaysiaKini and their valued subscribers… Please accept my apology for this apparent mistake and carelessness.

InsyAllah… It would not happen again in the future. I would only use ‘malaysiakini’ as my keyword and anchor text only when I’m commenting on issues that have been raised by MalaysiaKini. That is my promise.

To those folks that have pointed out this error to me, thank you for your pointers. I really do appreciate it. :-)

Post a Comment