MuslimR – A Social Bookmarking site specifically for Muslims! [FM846-17]

Salam and Greetings everyone… I want to make a little quickie promotion today. This is regarding a new Social Bookmarking site catered specifically for Muslims all over the world.

I knew about this for quite some time really and I feel that today would be the right day for me to share it with you. This particular Social Bookmarking site is known as MuslimR in the internet world. Please don’t quote me on this but I think this site is managed by the same group of people who are responsible for MuslimSpace Dot Com and Muxlim Dot TV. Yeah, those guys currently based in Finland!

MuslimR is similar with the rest of the other Social Bookmarking sites. You can upload photos & videos, share your favorite links and commune with their online communities. They do have one particular advantage than the rest though, members of MuslimR would be given the opportunity to create free WordPress (AyatTekan in Bahasa? :-)) blogs as subs on their MuslimR domain name. Not bad!

Like what I have said earlier, this is a new kid on the Social Bookmarking block. They are not yet as hip and happening as Digg or del.icio.us, so don’t expect anything fancy from them. I guess MuslimR should do okay in the next couple of months, if Muslims all over the world would join and support them of course. Check them out!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment