Malaysian Malay women and their hijabs!

I’m very sleepy this morning. I should be in bed sleeping but I would only do so after I’m finished with this little posting.

Here in Malaysia, hijabs are known as ‘tudung’ and I’m sure that most Malaysian Malay women (wanita Melayu) are all too familiar with them. They came in numerous colors, fashions and trends nowadays. Personally, I do find that a bit amusing really. It does seem that some Malaysian Malay women have different interpretations or understandings on the use of hijab. Some of you say A, some of you say B and the rest of you say e=mc2. Wonderful! It is no longer amusing now; rather it has become a grave concern. There should be only one true interpretation or understanding on the use of hijab, one that is well in accordance with the teachings of Islam.

This video might help you shed some light into the mystery. It is kind of funny but the facts are there for you to see.

This video maybe offensive and inappropriate for some folks. Viewer discretion is advised


Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment