Friday Special – Sister Amy, a Muslim convert from England

Alas, today is Friday and it is time for me to dish out my weekly Friday Special segment.

As for this week’s special, I’m not going to do much writing. Just to let you know that this week’s special is about getting to know a Muslim convert in England that goes by the name of Amy. Sister Amy was only 19 and studying in a University when the video that I have provided down below was recorded.

The video has everything you need to know about her. You should listen to it attentively for it has many interviews. Unlike other stories featuring converts, this one would give you the opportunity to hear what her family members and closest friends think about Sister Amy’s conversion to Islam. They would highlight her positive changes that they had noticed coming from Sister Amy right after her conversion and I’m glad that in the end everything turns out all right for her. :-) May Allah Bless and Protects you, Sister Amy!

I don’t mind talking and writing in English but I would never leave my religion for the sake of embracing the ‘mat saleh’ (western) way of life. I would never ever do that, InsyAllah… What about the rest of you, Malaysian Malays (Melayu)?
This video maybe offensive and inappropriate from some folks. Viewer discretion is advised
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment