American economy collapsing?

I’m afraid so if we go by what had happened to Wall Street yesterday. I guess you all know what had happened right? Hell, I might as well hit you folks with the bad news once again even though you have probably read all about it in the newspapers.

Get this into your head okay. The Dow Jones made an unprecedented dive and closed below 10,000 points yesterday. Something that has never happened in the last 4 years!


Ignorant Malaysian suckers out there better watch out. You folks better curb your lavish spending and start saving money. The American economy is collapsing and it will send ripples to the global economy including our very own very soon. I’m not panicking but I want you folks to know that you can expect hellish time in the next few months!
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment