Why do Indians love to visit Singapore?

I found this news clip earlier today predicting that 24% of Indian travelers (Indians in India, not Malaysia. Don’t get confused) are likely to visit Singapore in the next 12 months. Interesting but can anybody tell me why Indians love to visit Singapore?


Is it because Singapore has plenty of delicious looking China dolls (yummy.. :-P)?

I refuse to believe that Indians visit Singapore simply to shop for electronics or gadgets. I have been to India before and I can tell you today that the prices of electronic goods including gadgets in India are much cheaper than Singapore.

So, if you really know why those Indians love to visit Singapore, let me know.
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

Zahar said...

Cheap airfare.

Then they can do some real shopping by hopping over to JB.

Post a Comment