Despite ISA, Freedom of Hate Speech is still prevalent

I have to say that I am very surprised to see that the Freedom of Hate Speech is still prevalent in the Malaysian blogosphere even though a number of people have been detained under ISA recently. :-(

It is crystal clear that this nation has problems from top to bottom and nobody can fix it proper, not even Anwar Ibrahim and his so called ‘Pakatan Rakyat’. As matter of fact, I dare say that ‘Pakatan Rakyat’ will make things even worst one day.

Mark my words!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


5 comments:

KongKor said...

Your words are utter RUBBISH. If Malaysian were to show RESPECT to one another with common sense of fairness and fairplay, it will definitely become a better place to live in.

It's the selfish politicians that is making a mockery out of the rakyat and the system.

Unfotunately, you are still living in a world of systematic lies perpetuated by UMNO/BN for so long. Just explain why even the history syllabus in the education changed by them?

For your own sake, wake up!

Jeffrey Hardy Quah said...

It might help if you, you know, actually EXPLAINED why you think things will go bad. Or maybe you did and it got lost in all the ads flooding your blog.

SAS, second great-grandson of Kulup Lembang said...

KongKor & Jeffrey Hardy Quah...

Both of you DAP chauvinistic suckers can go and suck bad eggs. I have plenty, give me your addresses and I will send them to you.

Jeffrey Hardy Quah said...

?? Wait, I ask you to elaborate on why you think things will go bad, and I'm a "chauvinistic sucker"? Menj, is that you?

SAS, second great-grandson of Kulup Lembang said...

Dear Jeffrey Hardy Quah,

You can ignore my comments since I was intoxicated at that particular time. That KongKor fella pissed me off and I failed to see that you were commenting on some other thing.

You can tell your Muslim friends (if you have any) that it is dangerous to blog right after breaking fast (buka puasa). :-)

Post a Comment