Business credit cards – Never run a business without them

Folks!

I simply hate credit cards. I got some bad experience with them in the past and I purposely set up my very own home based business and online money making ventures to escape from its clutches. Unfortunately, I soon realize that I could not live without them. Damn!

Well, that was me here in Malaysia. I got a few home based business friends in Dublin, Ireland (my top vacation spot!) that discovered the same discovery too. Even though we are only running small online businesses at home, there are times where we need to find money to manage our outrageous cash flow. The fastest way for us to do that is by using our business credit cards. We can’t live without them, folks.

If you happen to be an aspiring home based business entrepreneur, one day you might be tempted to apply for a business credit card somewhere. I don’t blame you since I have gone through it before. Please, do not spend it unnecessarily. Just keep it in your pocket and use them when you do not have any other choice.

Remember, credit cards can kill you if you are not careful!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

WGC said...

Fair Deal on Debt CIC is a non- profitable organization.We provide services as Fair deal on debt,Debt management,Debt advice,Energy efficiency,Debt counseling,Energy saving,Credit Card Debt,loan schemes,personal loan,trade credit loan scheme,consumer loan scheme,personal loan for salaried women,personal loan for real estate builder,personal loan for pensioners
http://www.fairdealondebt.com

Post a Comment