Do you know that you can actually copy websites?

Folks!

I know this is quite hard to believe but you can actually copy or download your targeted website to your hard disk with such ease nowadays. As an IT guy, I know that such feat is possible long time ago but I never did bother to develop a program on my own to copy web site. Perhaps I should have long time but I guess I’m way too late now since someone else has already done that.

Check out Web-Site-Downloader Dot Com (http://www.web-site-downloader.com/) and you can see that whoever is behind it has already making lots of money from such idea.

Anyhow, such tool is great for those who are looking for a quick way to download photos and images from their targeted website. Graphic designers and artists should find this tool quite convenient!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment