Entertainment this week! Pantai Baru Buruk incident!

Folks!

I got something really special for you readers today. As an avid video collector, I would like to share with you some of the videos that I had seen recently on the internet. Such videos are related with the current sensational national buzz, the Pantai Batu Buruk incident!

You readers can go head-banging this weekend while watching the videos that I have provided down below. Pump up the volume and enjoy. Share them with your loved ones. This is not something that you can see and hear on our pathetic television channels. This is no Akademi Fantasia (stupid reality TV show, isn’t it?), this is the real thing. Akademi Realita! :-)

Have a nice weekend everyone!


Hear what Othman Ismail has to say about the incident over at Pantai Batu Buruk. Courtesy of MalaysiaKini

Hear what our local opposition parties and NGOs have raised in their memorandum recently submitted to SUHAKAM. Courtesy of MalaysiaKini

NST has to tango with PKR in the court of law! Courtesy of MalaysiaKini

Hear what PAS has to say about the Pantai Batu Buruk incident. Courtesy of TvPas

Is this taken during the Pantai Buruk incident? Can anyone tell me?

MalaysiaKini claimed that this is the only video related to the Pantai Batu Buruk incident found in YouTube. It is the only video that shows some of the events that had transpired in the incident. Whoever took and uploaded this video in the first place may have some connections with the authorities for it has been reported that many cameras that belong to the journalists were confiscated in that particular incident.

Technorati Tags: , ,
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


2 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Dear Malay Women in Malaysia,

I subscribe to this blog because I once read a post in Yahoo beritamalaysia group that interested me. While we are in the same camp in our disenchantment with our current ruling Barisan, I am disturbed by the frequent mention of "Islamaphobia" whenever a non-Muslim discuss Islamic issues. There was a mention in one of your post, I can't remember which one. The one I can remember is my own post where I discussed the Islamic state issue. From what I know of the glorious past Islamic Spain which was a center of learning and knowledge in the midst of backward medivial Europe dark ages, I know from references that in such a state, not all citizens are equal. Muslim have the most rights. People of the Book (Christians, Jews) are dhimmis have less rights and have to pay tax to the Islamic authorities. I would like to know the status of people not of the book, and would appreciate if you can enlighten me.

If Malaysia really become an Islamic state like the Islamic Spain, Christian in Malaysia will have to pay 3 taxes - the normal Income tax, the tithes to the Church (which is not deductible from Income Tax) plus a tax to the Islamic authorities, while the Muslim only have to pay 2 taxes - zakat and Income Tax (which is reduced because the zakat is deductible from Income tax).

There are real issues like non-Muslim couples married under civil law where complications arise when one party convert to Islam and the other half does not. There is the issue of whether the Civil court or the Syariah court have jurisdiction over the divorce, custody of children, the religion of the underaged children, alimony, the distribution of property and inheritance. From what I know, non-Muslim cannot inherit estate of Muslim who have passed on to the next world. I made a post discussing this and got a comment - "Congratulations, you have Islamophobia"

So can you blame non-Muslim here who are concerned over recent developments.

I fully realise I am no expert on Islamic matters and will like to hear your response and correction where I am wrong.

I will be saving the URL of this post and checking back later to see if it had been approved and responded to.

Terima Kasih.

Peter a.k.a. enviroman
Enviroman Says
(floods in England, polar ice and ice caps at moutain peaks melting, I think more severe and frequent hurricanes in US, rain when it is supposed to be a dry season in my country, someone from Queensland recently contacted me if I noticed the weather changing. I replied when I was young I had to sleep under the blanket, but now I sleep topless. If I remembered, he said it is freezing in tropical Queensland and now he has to sleep under a blanket. Please folks, take good care of our one and only Spaceship Earth which have no lifeboat. It may not affect us severely now, but it has every chance of severely affecting our future generations. Then they will have lots to be "thankful to us)

SAS, second great-grandson of Kulup Lembang said...

Dear Peter...

Thank you for subscribing. You don't know just how happy I am to have you as a subscriber. :-)

You have posed some pretty good questions here and I had replied to all of them in HERE.

By the way, you got some nice blogs too! :-)

Post a Comment