More on the Baha’i Faith…

On the 15th of August, I have posted a little story on the Baha’i Faith. I have also forwarded some questions to numerous Religious Departments here in Malaysia with the hope that they can provide Malaysian Muslims with some kind of explanation on this Faith that is more or less unknown at the moment. As of time of writing, they have not provided me with any kind of answers.

On the 16th of August, I took the liberty to post a question about this Baha’i Faith to all Muslims in MuslimSpace Dot Com, a Social Networking Site comprising of Muslims all over the world.

Alhamdulillah, my question has been answered by a Muslim brother that goes by the name of Almujahid. Thank you brother Almujahid, may Allah Bless and Protects you and your family. He has given us some historical information and background on the Baha’i Faith. You can read all about it from the link that I have provided earlier.


Our Muslim brother in some other part of the world has done his best to help us in understanding more about this Baha’i Faith. Now it is time for our Religious Departments to come out with some kind of explanation on this. Let us wait and see what they have to say about it. I will try my best to press them for some kind of input, InsyAllah…

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment