The World’s most powerful Multimedia Editor, Burner & Converter?

I just read from some forum touting that Blaze Media Pro is the world’s most powerful Multimedia Editor, Burner and Converter. The claim aroused my curiosity and I did some diggings to find out more about Blaze Media Pro.

Yes, I found that Blaze Media Pro has extremely powerful audio and video manipulation capabilities. I really like its awesome batch video converter feature. It can easily convert videos in formats such as AVI, MPG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2), WMV, MOV, Flash (FLV and SWF), iPod, PSP, 3GP and plenty more!

If you are looking for a great Multimedia Editor, Burner & Converter, take a look at Blaze Media Pro. It could be the one that you have been looking for!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment