M. Kargbo Law Firm, L.L.C

I’m doing this post for a Twitter friend of mine who asked me if I could feature M. Kargbo Law Firm, L.L.C here in this blog. For the sake of friendship, I will do that today. It’s not that hard anyway. :-)

Alright, my friend wants you to get to know M. Kargbo Law Firm, L.L.C, a law firm specializing in Criminal, Employment and Civil Rights matters. I took a quick peek at M. Kargbo Law Firm, L.L.C’s site just now and found that the law firm is passionate about helping people. Take note that M. Kargbo Law Firm, L.L.C is headed by Mariatu Kargbo. Please follow the link that I have provided earlier to view her impressive profile.

Help my friend by spreading the word about M. Kargbo Law Firm, L.L.C to your friends and families. Thank you.
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment