Colon Cancer: Get a brand new colon cleanser at $1 Trial Offer

I was reading some health articles online just now and was really surprised to learn that average Americans has 6-10 undigested meals resting in their colons!

To be honest, the eating habits of Americans are not that different than those in other parts of the world. To be safe, I will assume that the same goes for everybody no matter where they are! Now that is a big concern alright!

Many experts believe that changing your eating habits would greatly minimize the risks of getting colon cancer but they said that we need to rely upon colon cleansers to cleanse our body from time to time.

Like any other people, I’m a bit skeptical about using some mass produced health products such as colon cleansers. I read somewhere that colon cleansers can do the following cleansing effects for us:

  • Remove bacteria,
  • Remove toxins,
  • Remove mucous,
  • Remove parasites and also
  • Promotes frequent and good bowel movements.

Well, I hope those experts were right about that!

If you are interested in using colon cleansers to cleanse your system, there is a colon-cleansing product that is on a $1 trial offer (strictly for Americans & Canadians only) at the moment. This colon-cleansing product claims that it can flush 5, 10 even 20 excess pounds from your colon while eliminating toxins and constipation.

Try it risk free for only $1 today!

 

LiveJournal Tags: ,
del.icio.us Tags: ,
IceRocket Tags: ,
43 Things Tags: ,
BuzzNet Tags: ,
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


1 comments:

bestonline323 said...

Lately, the media is bombarding me with commercials, infomercials, and radio ads for colon cleansing. When I watch them, I can't help but wonder... do I have 5-10 pounds of old poop stuck in my colon. EWWWW!! I have been pondering purchasing a system but it sounds like most doctors discourage colon cleansing. I'm not ignorant- I've done lots of reading on this and read the pros and cons. I'm just still feeling uncertain. Until recently when I started upping my fiber intake, I didn't have very regular or healthy bowel movements. Lately, I've been more regular but I still wonder if I should do something to fully empty myself out.

Has anyone tried colon cleaners? Which brands do you like/dislike? Did they work for you? Does your doctor encourage or discourage colon cleansing?

Any suggestions/advice/info would be appreciated.

Edit: To give you an idea, I have 3 servings (the recommended amount) of Benefiber each day, a multi-vitamin, a fish oil pill, and a calcium + vitamin D supplement. I also try to get a total of 25-30 g of fiber/day.

-Dannie
organic colon cleanse

Post a Comment