What, we can order Cannabis seeds online?

Yes, that’s right folks! Much to my surprise, people can actually order and purchase Cannabis seeds online!

I found that out after stumbling upon FlyingDutchmen Dot Com a few hours ago. It turns out that the former mentioned site belongs to Flying Dutchmen, one of the oldest Cannabis seeds retailers in Netherlands (Holland to some people).

I took a closer look at FlyingDutchmen Dot Com and found that it also has feminized seeds, sensi, various sativa and indica seeds too. What bothers me the most is the fact FlyingDutchmen Dot Com has an outgoing link that leads to a video channel that seems to promote prohibitive use of cannabis and marijuana! This is quite outrageous!

That outgoing link raised a lot of questions about FlyingDutchmen Dot Com. Sure, cannabis and Marijuana do have medicinal properties that can be put to good use. I’m sure that many concerned people out there would not mind if cannabis and marijuana are used for good purposes. FlyingDutchmen Dot Com in the other hand has gone overboard and I really didn’t like it at all.
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment