Crockpot Recipes – Triple Chocolate Mess

Since I got nothing better to do right now, I might as well share my lady friend’s latest Crockpot recipe with you folks. I have tried this recipe before and I’m telling you that it is mouth watering! One word caution though, it is really hard to bake cakes any Crockpot; so be prepared for some nasty surprises. 

1 package chocolate cake mix (any)
1 pint sour cream
1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding (any size)
1 6oz. bag chocolate chips
3/4 c. oil
4 eggs
1 c. water

Preparation:
Spray your Crockpot. with non-stick spray. Mix all ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours Try not to lift the lid. Serve with ice cream. I tried this with low fat cake mix, sour cream and fat free pudding. It turned out great! It is very rich, so be sure to have some ice cream in the house. A little goes a long way. Keep in the fridge for a while and then heat it up and serve. Yummy!


Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment