Do we have insurance brokerage companies in Malaysia?

Folks! Pardon me for asking but do we have insurance brokerage companies here in Malaysia?

Sure, those pesky insurance agents would call me or come knocking on my door couple of times in a week but they are just agents, aren’t they?

To the best of my knowledge, I don’t think we even have insurance brokerage companies since Malaysian insurance companies prefer to deal directly with potential customers. Sometimes I feel as if they are doing direct selling or something.

Look, as a Muslim, I don’t believe in conventional insurance since Islam has its own Islamic insurance concept known as Takaful. It is just that I noticed that we have a lot of insurance brokerage companies in the United States and United Kingdom. Such companies were probably made of insurance brokers who have years of relationships with insurance companies and they are able to give customers unbelievable insurance quotes.

Let’s take a look at this one particular site that I have discovered recently, AutoNetInsurance Dot Co Dot UK. Malaysians might be a bit surprise to hear this but one of their insurance products is specifically for vans, van insurance! The name sounds a bit funny to me at first but I was more surprised to see that Autonet Insurance is offering van insurance of up to 70% off!

Theoretically, established insurance brokerage companies such as Autonet Insurance are more than able to give potential customers huge savings on their insurance. It is a good business concept, using their strong relationships with insurance companies to give incredible discounts to customers.

Now, how come we did not have such great insurance-saving opportunities here in Malaysia?
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment