Anonymous surfing on the internet is possible nowadays!

Folks!

If there’s anything that you folks should know about me is that I’m always on the move. I would be in Ipoh today but I might drive to Kuala Lumpur or Penang for some business trips tomorrow. As a full time blogger and a mobile internet marketer, I need to have constant access to the World Wide Web. When I’m out of the office or not at home, you can find me surfing in some cybercafés somewhere. Believe me; it can be quite boring sometimes. :-)

Whenever I’m on some unknown network connections, I always make it a habit to use a special kind of program that would hide my IP address from online hackers, crackers and sniffers. I dare not take any chances since our personal and banking details are exposed quite extensively on the internet and anyone with the right kind of knowledge and tools can easily steal them from us.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you folks to Hide-My-IP-Address Dot Com (http://www.hide-my-ip-address.com/). Here on this site, you can get an affordable and a secure tool that can help you hide IP address or IP addresses anywhere you go. Mine is much more expensive than the one that I’m recommending to you folks right now but that doesn’t mean that what I have is better. The technology is much more common nowadays thus it is cheaper for you folks today. :-)

Check it out, folks!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment