Wouldn’t it be nice if Malaysian Malay women (wanita Melayu) can…

Yes... Yes… I have another teasing headline for my RSS feed readers out there. :-) I’m sure you are all guessing right now, what am I up to today? Let me guess, I believe most of you would think that I would post something juicy and wicked like my last few postings. Maybe I will and maybe not. This is a perfect example of what we bloggers called spontaneous blogging. In such moments, we normally did not have anything particular in mind. We just talk about nothing and then come out with something. That’s what I like most about blogging! :-)

All right, enough juicy stuffs for today. My mysterious ‘wouldn’t’ today have something to do with the way some Malaysian Malay women (wanita Melayu) are dressing themselves nowadays. So, here are my 4 ‘wouldn’t it be nice’ questions for all Malaysian Malay women in general:
  • Wouldn’t it be nice if all Malaysian Malay Moslem (muslimah) women can dress modestly and decently as decreed in Islam instead of dressing themselves in body hugging ‘baju kurungs’?
  • Wouldn’t it be nice if all Malaysian Malay Moslem (muslimah) women can dress modestly and decently as decreed in Islam instead of dressing themselves in flesh-revealing sleeveless tank tops or T-shirts?
  • Wouldn’t it be nice if all Malaysian Malay Moslem (muslimah) women can dress modestly and decently as decreed in Islam instead of dressing themselves in tight booty fitting jeans or pants?
  • Wouldn’t it be nice if all Malaysian Malay Moslem (muslimah) women can dress modestly and decently as decreed in Islam instead of dressing themselves in blouses that reveal bare necklines?
The list could have been longer but I think these are more than enough to send shockwaves to our Malaysian Malay women community. You may not like it but do give it a thought while you’re at it. :-)
Moslem women (muslimah) wearing hijabs are simply gorgeous!
Examples of modest and decent clothing for Moslem women (muslimah)
Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peh lawanye awek tu wkikiki :D

disal7 @ Sal said...

Assalammualaikum...yeahh I agree with your points of view...I think our Muslim / Muslimah designers should come up with this brilliant Ideas. and for those in Fashion business should help to produce Such beautiful,comfortable cloth & good pricess for Muslimah in Malaysia..

Post a Comment