Baby slings for proud parents

As a home based business entrepreneur, I’m always on the look out for some fresh new business ideas and earlier today I stumbled upon a great site run by Sara Glover and her husband Stephen who are both home based business entrepreneurs just like me.

Sara Glover and her husband have a home based business company, Slingslings Baby Slings LLC and as the name suggests, their home based business company sells baby slings online. They have some great looking baby slings I must say! Take a look down below!


Their baby slings are made from variety of woven stretch cotton fabrics; at least that’s what I can understand after reading some information about it. I’m not an expert on textile, so I suggest that you folks follow the link that I have provided earlier and find out more about their baby slings.

In the meantime, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Sara Glover and her husband Stephen all the best in their future endeavors as home based business entrepreneurs. :-)

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment