Incomplete Top 10 Web Hosting Providers

I was pretty excited when I saw the following headline at WebHostingRating Dot Com earlier today; ‘Top 10 Web Hosting Providers - Best Web Hosts 2008’

Unfortunately their Top 10 list is incomplete. WebHostingRating Dot Com as of time of writing only has 2 web hosting providers!

How disappointing. I wonder if the people behind WebHostingRating Dot Com realize that their site needs more work! Luckily, the site has some excellent articles about web hosting.

I also noticed that WebHostingRating Dot Com allows visitors to rate web hosting providers. I gave their web hosting rating system a try just now and the tryout left me disappointed once again. I was greeted by that awful ‘404 - Page not found’ error right after placing my ratings.

What the heck is going on?

Come on WebHostingRating Dot Com, you have to do something about your incomplete site. It is half-done and that will piss off your visitors. That’s not good for business.

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment