Is there any online community specifically for pregnant Malaysian Malay women?

Yes, my fellow readers. There is such an online community (Mengandung Dot Com) specifically for pregnant Malaysian Malay women (wanita Melayu). I’m one of their online members as matter of fact. :) I joined them because they have great online rooms discussing pregnancies, issues on women and women’s health concerns.

To be honest, this online community can open their doors to all women in the world if they want to. Unfortunately, they decided to go local instead. As of time of writing, they have a total of 2004 registered users. Don’t let that small number fool you, their online forum is really hip and happening. As for my international readers, if you are interested in joining this online community, I’m afraid that you may face some difficulties in doing so since their website is in Malay. Sorry folks!

Subscribe via RSS or Email:

Promote Malay Women!


Related Posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment